Adminstrative Clerk (32840) Bridgeport, Texas
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Perform administrative functions in accordance with policies determined by or in conjunction with management. Provide general administrative and clerical support to an assigned business unit.
• Provide general administrative and clerical support including billing and accounts payables for the District.
• Answer telephone and give information to callers or route calls to appropriate person
• Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business, and conduct visitor to employer or appropriate person
• Route incoming mail
• Maintain filing system
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as needed
• Provide general clerical support when needed
• May assist with accounts payables for location
• May process billing for District
• Order materials, supplies, and services
• May process time sheets for submission to payroll
• Post bulletin board memorandums
• Assist in explaining administrative procedures and policies to workers
• Act as custodian of local documents and records
• Act as human resources contact for paperwork and functions at location when needed
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• 2-5 years general clerical experience
• Good verbal communication skills
• Proficient typing skills
• General computer knowledge
• Knowledge of billing practices and controls
• Strong organizational skills
• Prior billing experience
• Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel