Front Office JAVA Developer (HA-12315002) Boston, Massachusetts
Front Office JAVA Developer-Boston
A reputable investment management firm is seeking a JAVA Developer to join the Trading team. This is an exciting role offering the opportunity to work on a new UI platform. As the JAVA Developer you will interface directly with the traders to deliver solutions that are innovative and leverage technical trends in the financial industry. This is an opportunity to work collaboratively with the traders and gain valuable exposure and insight into the financial markets. The JAVA Developer should be experienced in Swing, motivated, and career orientated.
- Technical design, implementation, deployment, and support of the Trading platform including Fixed Income within the Trading suite of applications
- Partner with Business Analyst to review and implement business requirements
- Partner with Project Managers, Technical and QA Leads on estimates, statuses, identify issues and raise risk
- Stay current with evolving Trading industry and technical trends to ensure systems and team are of highest caliber
- 4-6 years experience as JAVA Swing Developer
- Experience developing JAVA GUI for trading or investment applications
- Knowledge of UI frameworks and UI framework design
- Knowledge of JAVA and J2EE applications
- Strong motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment supporting a business-critical production environment
The JAVA Developer is a great opportunity to build a career and learn about electronic trading in the rapidly evolving financial investment industry. This position is based out ofBoston. Salary is negotiable based on experience. Person of contact: Christopher Woolston Huxley Associates Boston.