Junior Java Applications Developer (HA-12306750) Boston, Massachusetts
Junior Java Applications Developer
A Boston based hedge fund is seeking a Junior Java Applications Developer. The focus of the Junior Java Developer will be the development of proprietary applications and tools for traders and portfolio managers.
Junior Java Responsibilities:
- Develop and enhance proprietary applications
- Develop and enhance integration technologies for external applications and data sources
- Work with business users and business analyst, and assist in requirements gathering, specifications and test planning.
Junior Java Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science
- 3+ years software developments experience
- 3+ years Java experience
- 1+ year SQL experience
- 1+ years experience with HTML, JSP, Servlets and related Web technologies
The Junior Java Applications Developer position is a great opportunity to gain experience in application development as well as exposure to the financial market. The position is based out of downtown Bostonwith a competitive salary. Person of contact: Christopher Woolston Huxley Associates Boston.