Senior Java Application Developer (HA-12318704) Boston, Massachusetts
|Salary:||USD115000 - USD120000 per annum + full benefits|
Senior Java Application Developer:
A major regional bank is seeking a Senior Java Application Developer. This is a full life cycle development position. The ideal candidate will analyze, design, develop, and enhance business components of a web-based Treasury Cash Management application. The Java Application Developer will be required to work on both the server-side and user-interface side modules. This position will require collaboration with the technical staff on deploying software packages to test, quality assurance, and production sites. The Java Developer will be part of the application team and work closely with the business analyst to gather requirements and determine the most effective methods of problem resolution.
The Senior Java Application Developer should have the following skills:
- Advanced knowledge of Java 6, JEE, knowledge of Spring core framework
- UML and core J2EE Design Patterns
- Working knowledge of XML and related technologies
- Solid SQL ability with experience using Oracle 10g
- Hands on experience with Subversion source control management, Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing frameworks, such as JUnit, Mock Objects, Mockito, DBUnit, WicketTester, HTTPUnit or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work comfortably and successfully in an environment with frequent changes in development and support priorities
- US Citizen
This is a great position for an advanced Java developer seeking a stable career within the Bostonfinancial market. As the Java Developer you will be presented with a working environment that values meaningful and challenging development opportunities. Person of contact: Christopher Woolston Huxley Associates Boston.