SQL Database Developer (4001049135) Riverview, Florida
|Salary:||USD35 - USD40 per hour|
The SQL database developer will primarily be responsible for developing database solutions that provide the business with the information needed to make daily operating and strategic decisions.
The SQL database developer will also assist in data modeling activities, application performance tuning and code reviews.
· Develop stored procedures, triggers, functions and views to support Internal Technology reporting initiatives.
· Strong T-SQL Programming and debugging skills
· Strong SSIS experience for data imports and exports.
· 3-5 years experience in all phases of SDLC
· Experience using Data Transformation Services
· Assist in database modeling efforts and with application performance and query tuning.
· Perform peer code reviews to ensure efficient database code.
· Mature analytic problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication
SQL Server 2000 / 2005 / 2008, DTS, SSIS, Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Visio. SSAS and Biztalk a big plus.