FIX/Java Analyst (HA-12364030) Manhattan, New York
|Salary:||USD75000 - USD95000 per annum + Bonus|
Client located in Midtown Manhattan is looking for a permanent employee to work as a Fix/Java analyst. Salary is 75-95k.
- Working in business areas such as Front Office trading, Back Office and Product Control
- Provide technical and functional advice for resolving queries and issues
- Development tasks such as call and incident logging, incident management, issue escalation and problem management including root cause analysis
- Assist in service level improvements by analyzing failed features, documenting those failures and offering advice on solutions
- Support FX batches and feeds processing
- Work with other IT teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Working on projects such as meeting with developers to come up with solutions and advisory services in strategic projects on-boarding
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years with Windows, Linux and Unix
- At least 2 years with MS SQL, Oracle and SYBASE
If interested, please apply online.