Asset Integrity Engineer Specialist (PR-12413350) Calgary Region, Canada
Progressive Global Energy is currently seeking Asset Integrity Engineer Specialist for a rotational position based in Northern Alberta.
• Focus on technical support related to materials, corrosion, welding, coatings, interpretations of codes & standards, regulatory engagement, and standards/procedure development
• Provide consistent oversight and mentorship to other Asset Integrity staff to ensure high quality, consistent communications with regulators
• Participate fully in technical failure responses, including failure analyses and preparation/review of regulatory documentation requirements
• Be able to demonstrate measurable value creation as a technical specialist
• Support deviation and information requests relating to engineering standards owned by the Corporate Integrity Advisory Group
• Make regular trips to the field to touch the steel and better understand our operations
• Typically 8+ years of upstream oil and gas industry experience with a relevant engineering diploma or degree such as materials or metallurgy
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o Internal Corrosion Direct Assessment (ICDA) standards and processes
o Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and provincial regulations
o NACE international
All qualified candidates please reply with your latest CV, nearest availability and rate expectations.